Rainy weather ahead

Graphic by Agata Urbaniak

The latest, local National Weather Service forecast calls for a stretch of wet weather through the weekend.

Rain is likely Wednesday, especially after 5 p.m. and becoming more likely Wednesday night. Thursday, there will be a chance of rain early, increaing in likelhood as the day goes on.

Friday should be dry, but rain re-enters the forecast Friday night. There’s a 70 percent chance of rain Saturday, a 30 percent chance of rain Saturday night and a 50 percent chance of rain Sunday.

Temperatures will reach the upper 40s for highs and hit the upper 30s to mid 40s throughout that stretch, with a couple of exceptions. Thursday, the high may reach 53 and Sunday the high may reach 61.

0 Shares

Comments are closed.

  • Follow us on

  • Archives