It just may rain this week

Graphic by Agata Urbaniak

The latest, local National Weather Service forecast for Western Kenosha County suggests it actually may rain this week. That hasn’t happened much of late.

There is a chance of scattered sprinkles Monday morning. But the chance for real rain begins Tuesday night and continues through Wednesday with a 60-70 percent chance. There is a 30 percent chance of rain Wednesday night and a 50 percent chance Thursday.

High temperatures will be cooling off this week as well. The peak will come Tuesday with a high of 82, and high temperatures slipping from there to 73 Wednesday, 69 on Thursday, 65 on Friday and 63 on Saturday.


Comments are closed.

  • Follow us on

  • Archives