Warmth and rain in end of week forecast

Graphic by Agata Urbaniak

Graphic by Agata Urbaniak

Warmer and wetter weather is in the latest, local national Weather Service forecast for the latter part of the week and into the weekend.

Wednesday will be colder than its been with a high of 36 but mostly sunny conditions.

Thursday and Thursday night there will be a 40 to 50 percent chance of rain with a high temperature of 43.

Friday, the chance of rain lessens to 20 percent and the high temperature forecast soars to 64. But by Friday night the chance of rain increases to 80 percent and it just gets wetter from there. Saturday’s forecast has a 100 percent chance of rain, Saturday night a 90 percent chance of rain and Sunday a 80 percent chance of rain. The high temperature should be about 48 Saturday and 53 Sunday.

0 Shares

Comments are closed.

  • Follow us on

  • Archives