Rain tonight; warmer for the weekend

rain-boots-sxc-Puffin-Smuffin-webRain looks likely for Thursday night, says the latest local National Weather Service forecast.

There’s just a 10 percent chance of rain Thursday during the day, but that increases to a 90 percent chance of rain tonight.

Rain is most likely between 9 p.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Friday.

After that it should warm up some for the weekend. The high temperature Friday should be 73 with a high of 77 for Saturday and 78 for Sunday. There will be a 20-40 percent chance of more rain or a thunderstorm Friday through Saturday night. There will be a 60 percent chance of a thunderstorm Sunday.

Looking  a bit further ahead into next week, it looks like temperatures are expected to cool off again with highs slipping back down into the high 60s on Monday and in the 50s Tuesday and Wednesday.


Comments are closed.

  • Follow us on

  • Archives