Temp to top 80 Thursday; Friday rainy

hot-thermometer-istockThursday’s¬†temperature is expected to reach the mid 80s, the National Weather Service local forecast says.

But it’s spring, so there’s a price to pay. Thunderstorms begin to creep into the forecast tonight and will stick around to some degree through the¬†weekend.

Thursday night there’s 30 percent chance of a thunderstorm, followed by a 60 percent chance Friday and a 70 percent chance Friday night. There’s just a 20 percent chance of showers Saturday and 40 percent chance Saturday night. But rain and storms become more likely again on Sunday, with a 60 percent chance of showers Sunday and a 70 percent chance of thunderstorms Sunday night. There’s a 50 percent chance of showers Monday and a 30 percent chance of showers Monday night and Tuesday.

0 Shares

Comments are closed.

  • Follow us on

  • Archives