Chance of thunderstorms back in the forecast

Graphic by Agata Urbaniak

Graphic by Agata Urbaniak

A chance of thunderstorms is creeping back into the outlook for this weekend, says the National Weather Service forecast.

There’s a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms today and a 60 percent chance tonight, Sunday, Monday and Monday night.

High temperatures should be in the 80s fro the next few days before starting to taper off later in the week. Right now, the forecast calls for a relative cool Fourth of July high of 75.


Comments are closed.

  • Follow us on

  • Archives