Strong chance of thunderstorms remain in forecast for tonight and Friday

Graphic by Agata Urbaniak

Graphic by Agata Urbaniak

Thunderstorms continue to be in  the National Weather Service’s local forecast for tonight and Friday.

Tonight, storms are most likely to begin after 10 p.m., with an 80 percent chance of storms developing.

Friday, there remains a 70 percent chance of thunderstorms.

Saturday, the chance of thunderstorms decreases to 20 percent and 30 percent Saturday night, but the chance of a storm increases again on Sunday to 50 percent.


Comments are closed.

  • Follow us on

  • Archives