Posts under ‘Bassett’

Missing pets: Older, beagle-like dog found in Bassett

A older, beagle-like, male dog is being held by Randall town officials. The dog was found running loose in the area of the Randall Fire Department Station in Bassett. Call 877-2165 to claim this dog or if you have any information about who might be the owner. UPDATE — Dog claimed.

Sponsored post: Bassett Auto Service celebrates 100 years of service

Note: This post sponsored by Town of Randall. — DH Many people and things have come and gone in Bassett, Wisconsin. The railroad used to come through town and some people still remember the feed mill that burned down in 1961. But for the last 100 years Bassett and the surrounding area have been able to count on Bassett […]

Units responding for CO alarm in Bassett

At about 12:34 p.m., Randall Fire Department and Twin Lakes Rescue units are responding to a sounding carbon monoxide alarm in the 32800 block of Bassett Road in Bassett.

Randall supervisors pitch old fire department building for Bassett Post Office

View Larger Map Three Randall town supervisors urged United States Postal Service officials to consider the former Randall Fire Department station in Bassett as a location for the Bassett Post Office at a meeting at Town Hall Tuesday. The meeting was held by US Postal Service officials to update the community on the status of […]

The Forgotten Man, A Story of Joseph of Nazareth to be performed at Wilmot High School

When Lance Haas, former Wilmot Union High School band and choir director was given a cancer diagnosis in April 2010, he was told he had just 10 months to live. During those months, he began growing closer to God through prayer, reading his Bible more and trying to discern the reason he was still alive […]

Units responding for investigation of smoke in Bassett

At 10:46 a.m., Randall Fire Department and Twin Lakes Rescue units are responding for an investigation of smoke coming from a microwave oven in a residence in the 34300 block of Bassett Road. UPDATE 10:48 a.m. — Deputy on scene says everyone out of home and smoke appears to be from burned food inside the […]

  • Follow us on