Three of the county supervisor districts that represent Western Kenosha County on the County Board will have contested races in the April election.
On the ballot in the 18th District, which includes part of Bristol and part of Pleasant Prairie:
- Incumbent Anita Johnson of Pleasant Prairie.
- Chad Toney of Bristol.
On the ballot for the 20 District, which includes Paddock Lake and part of Salem:
- Incumbent Michael Underhill of Paddock Lake.
- John Poole of Paddock Lake.
On the ballot for the 22nd District, which includes all of Silver Lake, most of Wheatland and parts of Salem and Brighton:
- Incumbent Erin Decker of Silver Lake.
- Christopher Brown of New Munster.
The election will take place April 1.