A schedule of higher boat launch fees for Twin Lakes launches was presented to the Twin Lakes Village Board Monday.
Proposed new rates are:
- $7 daily for non-motorized and non-trailered boats.
- $8 daily for all otherboats (current fee is $7).
- $50 for resident/property owner season pass (current fee is $47).
- $75 for non-resident /non-property owner season (current fee is $70).
- $20 for senior (age 65 plus) resident/property owner season pass (current fee is $19).
- $30 for senior (age 65 plus) non-resident /non-property owner season (current fee is 28).
What the village can charge for launch fees is regulated by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Jennifer Pollitt, village administrator, said. The village could actually charge $8.40 for a daily launch.
The rates were only discussed at Monday’s Committee of the Whole meeting. They will come back before the board for final action at a later meeting.