Rain is likely today , the National Weather Service forecast says.
There’s an 80 percent chance there will be some rain today and a 20 percent chance tonight. Some of that rain today may come in the form of thunderstorms. There’s a 40 percent chance of rain Wednesday as well.
Temperatures are changing during this period as well. High temperatures are not expected to climb out of the 50s through Monday. Lows in the 30s are expected to start Wednesday night and persist through Sunday night.