The press release on the declaration says:
- Residents along low-lying areas of the Fox River are strongly urged to evacuate.
- The American Red Cross has established a temporary shelter for area residents at Christ Lutheran Church, 24929 75th St., Paddock Lake. Residents who are in need of temporary shelter can contact the American Red Cross at 1-800-236-8680.
- County road closures include: Highway H, from Highway S to Highway L, is closed due to water on the road. County Highway EW, from County Highway JB to County Highway NN, is closed due to a culvert failure.
- If the the Fox continues to rise to the 14.9 level forecast by the National Weather Service on Saturday, county officials are concerned it could overwash Highway 50 in the area of Highway W-north. I saw traffic control devices being staged in the area this afternoon, apparently for that situation.
- All residents with storm or flood damages are asked to call Kenosha County Emergency Management’s Damage Hotline at 262-605-7924, to report their flood/storm damages. This information will be utilized for a Damage Report that will be sent to Wisconsin Emergency Management to determine what resources and assistance is available to Kenosha County residents.